Dalai Lama (via sifu-kisu)
And so I say goodnight
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 14 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
Can we also talk about how she can be both entirely vicious and entirely compassionate almost at the same time
Wait, who talks shit about Katara? Seriously, fight me, because she’s is such a fantastic character. She’s one of the most skilled and creative waterbenders we see. She makes hard choices that no one should have to make, let alone a teenager. She’ll bloodbend someone who is threatening her friend, she’ll impersonate an avenging spirit to do what’s right, she’ll trap a borderline psychotic firebender nonviolently, and she’ll walk into a raging dust storm to bring Aang out of a potential Avatar State rage.
Team Avatar had some brilliant, incredible relationships on display, and Katara was at the heart of a lot of them.
Katara is the definition of boss ass bitch
sometimes I wish I went to college… Speaking at #USC tonight #InspireAsian event. Yes, I’m lost on campus. (at USC)
Katara: Does anyone else get the feeling that we’re being watched?
Sokka: Please, we’re all alone out here.
Aang: …except for them.
Sokka: Right, except for them.
A little morning show action tomorrow..10AMest 7AMpst . Xo @homeandfamilytv
check out the way this dog’s eye’s open
this dog rocks
Thats not a fucking dog you idiots its a lion
it’s a tiger this post is a train wreck
Kordale And Kaleb, Gay Black Fathers, Respond To Twitter Outrage Over Instagram Photos
A photo of two gay fathers has gone viral on the Internet — but maybe not for the reasons that you would expect.
Love is love!!!
Also…they do those babies hair on point!
someome on facebook literally complained about the puppy bowl
how do you
P U PPY BOWL??????????????
i dnot g e t it??
let’s not forget about kitty halftime show
if you complain about the puppy bowl you’re wrong
Career goal: Puppy Bowl referee.